It doesn't get much more delicious than these Vegan Elderberry Gummies! They are gelatin free, super easy to make and are great for cold and flu prevention. They can also help to relieve flu symptoms and to reduce the length of time the flu or cold lasts.
- Adults and children (4 years or older) - Chew 2 Elderberry Gummies Daily
If your kids don’t enjoy taking Elderberry Syrup or Juice very much, these Vegan and Gelatin Free Elderberry Gummies are a great way to give them all the health benefits of the Elderberry.
Please be sure to use Agar Agar powder and not the flakes. Don't forget to wear an apron as the inky juices will stain clothes.
This is a super easy recipe and makes around 170 Elderberry Gummies, depending on the size of molds. The Elderberry Gummies should stay good for up to 2 months when refrigerated. Let the fun begin!
Gelatin Free Elderberry Gummies
You will need:
1. Combine the Elderberry Syrup, Water and the Agar Agar Powder in a pot.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Stir the mixture until the Agar Agar Powder is completely dissolved.
4. Once the mixture has cooled down a little, add the Agave Sweetener and mix thoroughly.
5. Use the Dropper and fill the Elderberry Gummy Mixture into the molds.
6. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until it's set.
7. Store the Elderberry Gummies in a closed and airtight container in the refrigerator.
Elderberries have lots of culinary uses such as Elderberry Syrup, Pies, Jams, Juices and Liqueurs. The Elderberry must be cooked to come into its own. Afterward, you will have one tasty ingredient. Are you ready for some Elderberry and Elderflowers? Try our delicious and simple recipes! Don't forget to wear an apron as the inky juices will stain clothes.
Where to buy:
Elderberries can be purchased at Farmers Markets, in your local health food store or online.
Warning - Do not take Elderberries if you are allergic.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the safety of using Elderberry during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Autoimmune diseases, such as lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), multiple sclerosis (MS), or other conditions: Elderberry might cause the immune system to become more active, which could increase the symptoms of autoimmune diseases. If you have one of these conditions, it's best to avoid using Elderberry.
This recipe and this website is not meant to be any type of a medical advice.
Black-Elderberry.com will not be held responsible for user's results, choices or actions.
Always check with your Doctor before taking supplements like Elderberry